Topic: Bad burger (BiM animation challenge)

Bad burger (BiM animation challenge)

Watch Now: Da video
Released: June 7, 2020
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

Made in a very short time frame (one day) for the BiM animation challenge. The theme was 'flipping tables'. Make sure to set it to 1080p for the best video!!!

Directory Link

Last edited by Owen Garcia (June 8, 2020 (06:41am))

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: Bad burger (BiM animation challenge)

Hey, this is pretty smooth! I'd personally consider using a rig and some masking to lift the table off the ground for it to flip, and giving it more weight (adding more frames when he's lifting the table to make it look heavier) since it is a table, after all.

Other than that, I think this is some pretty sweet animation!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks! I ran out of time to mask it, and I animated it wrong. But I will be using my rig next time. Thanks for the tip! mini/bigsmile

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

Bad burger (BiM animation challenge)

Watch Now: Da video
Released: June 7, 2020
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

Made in a very short time frame (one day) for the BiM animation challenge. The theme was 'flipping tables'. Make sure to set it to 1080p for the best video!!!

Directory Link

Great job dude! I agree with Rio, maybe try masking. But it was very smooth. Also try to ease in and out a bit more. But still, great job.

I am not the one.

Thanks brickbro! I ran out of time to mask it and I filmed it wrong for masking.....

Hey what website did you have an account with because I don’t really want to have a YouTube account and I saw your video wasn’t a YouTube account post.

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

BCStrike wrote:

Hey what website did you have an account with because I don’t really want to have a YouTube account and I saw your video wasn’t a YouTube account post.

i use google drive