Topic: ATLAS

ATLAS

Watch Now: Youtube
Released: April 13, 2020
Content Advisory: moderate violence, no language, no sexual content

ATLAS by Monitogo Studios! A short Lego film that touches on themes of love and sacrifice when two brothers and a son risk everything to save a commuter train from disaster.
#atlasvalor #monitogo

Directory Link

Re: ATLAS

I am first to comment! This was awesome! Seemed like 5 secs not 6 mins. It it truly awesome.

Last edited by Owen Garcia (April 13, 2020 (03:18pm))

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Incredible Film!
So worth the wait! You guys all did such a good job!

Magnificent sets and the special effects are just perfect.
Great job!  mini/smile

What a wonderful film!
Beautiful, not only in story, but in the presentation.

Thanks everyone! Terribly kind of you!

I didn't notice this was posted! Honestly, this was a pleasure to be a part, and I really enjoy the final result as well!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Amazing everything!!!
Animation: mini/jaw Sets: mini/jaw Faces: mini/jaw Story: mini/jaw Lighting: mini/jaw Everything else: mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw mini/jaw

Awesome brickfilm. Most likely the best quality brickfilm I've ever seen. Great job everyone who worked on it!

Spoiler (click to read)

P.S. (And this is probably just my ignorance of railroads) Why didn't the guy just tie a rope to the lever and hold it to one side? Not trying to be critical, just wondering.

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18