Topic: Pharaoh's Quest: The Curse of Amset-Ra

Pharaoh's Quest: The Curse of Amset-Ra

Watch Now: Play Movie
Released: April 17, 2020
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

Project U continues with another flashback! Turn the clock back to 1924, when World War I veterans Jake Raines and Mac McCloud have become world-renowned treasure hunters! But when they meet Professor Archibald Hale, their world is about to turn upside-down! He has discovered an ancient prophecy that foretells the return of the tyrant pharaoh Amset-Ra and the six treasures that hold the power to stop him. Now, along with rival-turned-ally Helena Skvalling, the four adventurers must comb the desert for the treasures and stop Amset-Ra before it's too late! Will our heroes be able to stop the un-dead hordes in time? What secret does the cursed pharaoh hold?

Directory Link

Mustache Maniacs Film Co.: Films you will go 'crazy' over! https://andrewberm.wixsite.com/mustachemaniacs

Re: Pharaoh's Quest: The Curse of Amset-Ra

This has got to be your greatest film yet! I've always enjoyed your Johnny Thunder full-length films, as well as your Alpha Team movie, and your other contest entries & shorts through the years. It was really fun to work on When Barrels Fly's re-release, and now being a part of this was amazing too!

The characterizations and plot move along well, and almost feel video-gamey. (Not surprising since this did start out as an interactive adventure, no?) Very reminiscent of the Tomb Raider or Uncharted series - only as a period piece like The Mummy, but with the all-out action and mystery of something like Indiana Jones.

This really raises the bar for your future Johnny Thunder releases! I never really cared for Pharaoh's Quest when the line originally came out, but this film has made me take a second look. And, if nothing else, it's worth it for that!

Again, thank you for having me on this project. I absolutely love the final product, and look forward to seeing more in the future. Here's to Project U's future! And maybe some more Jake Raines, later down the line, too. mini/tongue

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Re: Pharaoh's Quest: The Curse of Amset-Ra

great film!:D

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.