Topic: [EASTER 2020] Untitled

[EASTER 2020] Untitled

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: April 12, 2020
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

Here's our entry to Easter 2020! I am planning on making an updated version at some point, as me and Greg didn't really leave enough time for ourselves to do post-production before the deadline, but this is essentially the film I set out to make.

Directory Link

Re: [EASTER 2020] Untitled

I freaking love this! honestly, I don't stand a chance mini/bigsmile

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

Wooaahh, Twickabrick is at it again! Super incredible. Also smart idea of using the same bricks multiple times for different purposes. Honestly, the film felt like it wasn't even restricted by ten bricks. Also love the analogy here. Good stuff.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

that is good

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Amazing!!! Nice job animating the micro-dude. I love the oversized ax (or maybe not so oversized). And the whole thing with the tree wiggling whenever it grew was really lifelike.
As Rioforce said, the film appears to have no shortage of bricks. Nice usage!

It is interesting to think about where the Cross of Christ came from. I like the analogy.
Overall, awesome job, and congrats on winning the contest!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18