Topic: Robot welcome (test)

Robot welcome (test)

Link 1

just a little test i did last night.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: Robot welcome (test)

Your animation looks decent!

Two things though (although both are relatively unimportant):

Are you aware that your video is pillar-boxed?

Do you not have a YouTube channel? Saving your videos onto Google Drive just seems like an unusual way of sharing them...

Keep up the good work!

yes, i know it is. do you know how to fix it? i use hitfilm express to edit. and no, i dont have one. but i will get one soon.

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

would you mind rating it?

mad_hatter wrote:

Your animation looks decent!

Two things though (although both are relatively unimportant):

Are you aware that your video is pillar-boxed?

Do you not have a YouTube channel? Saving your videos onto Google Drive just seems like an unusual way of sharing them...

Keep up the good work!

2x4 studios wrote:

do you know how to fix it? i use hitfilm express...

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that software. But I'd guess you should either look for 'Project Settings' and change the aspect ratio of the file to match the ratio of your images, or you need to crop your images so that they are the same ratio as the project.

It looks as thought your video is 16:9, while your images are 4:3. Most TVs and monitors are 16:9 nowadays, so that's the ratio you should probably aim for.

ok!

mad_hatter wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

do you know how to fix it? i use hitfilm express...

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that software. But I'd guess you should either look for 'Project Settings' and change the aspect ratio of the file to match the ratio of your images, or you need to crop your images so that they are the same ratio as the project.

It looks as thought your video is 16:9, while your images are 4:3. Most TVs and monitors are 16:9 nowadays, so that's the ratio you should probably aim for.

Nice robot design! Did you create it?

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Nice robot design! Did you create it?

no, i did not. i was a small set that built three small builds. soooo no. mini/smile

sorry bout the sound. i now have a waaaaay better mic. mini/wink