Topic: LEGO: Adventures of the Nekkid Firefighter: Episode I: The Phantom Opportunity

Directory Link

LEGO: Adventures of the Nekkid Firefighter: Episode I: The Phantom Opportunity

LEGO: Adventures of the Nekkid Firefighter: Episode I: The Phantom Opportunity

Yet another lego brickfilm stop-motion about a firefighter and a pumpkin police officer that are trying to take the oppertunity to uncover the greatest mystery. Follow the unepic adventure of the pumpkin cop and his autistic robot friend who was away while filming this.

If this video gets demonitzed then this was really not worth it.

This is a kind of brickfilm no one asked for and not deserved.

I regret everything while making this brickfilm......

Done for the will of the cult of THAC2020

May The Force Be With You!

Re: LEGO: Adventures of the Nekkid Firefighter: Episode I: The Phantom Opportunity

Like your other films, this is shot well.
The concept is also unique.

Re: LEGO: Adventures of the Nekkid Firefighter: Episode I: The Phantom Opportunity

Oh, that was scarring. mini/twitch

Anywho, fantastic set, animation, and voice acting. It's certainly a unique film. However, the idea of "opportunity" didn't stand out, at least, not compared with the...umm "birthday suit." Was it the betting that was the opportunity? It works just fine as a stand-alone film, and I'm amazed you managed to get it this polished and smooth in 24 hours.

OneDouglas wrote:

Like your other films, this is shot well.
The concept is also unique.

Thank you very much!

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Oh, that was scarring. mini/twitch

Anywho, fantastic set, animation, and voice acting. It's certainly a unique film. However, the idea of "opportunity" didn't stand out, at least, not compared with the...umm "birthday suit." Was it the betting that was the opportunity? It works just fine as a stand-alone film, and I'm amazed you managed to get it this polished and smooth in 24 hours.

Thank you so much. The concept of the opportunity is left thoughout the eyes of the audience. It has been mentioned that the bet the two characters made was an opportunity for the winner to earn some cash in a more easier way, the other interperation of the opportunity is to figure out if the fireman was nekkid or not throughout the bet.

Never before have I waited in anticipation for a year just for a film about nekkid lego firemen. Yet it was worth it in everyway.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.