Topic: Opportunity : THAC XVII

Directory Link

Opportunity : THAC XVII

Link 1

Definitely my weirdest video yet, but I'm happy nonetheless about getting it done in under 24 hours.

Last edited by Lord Ringozinglyzong (January 20, 2020 (01:05am))

Re: Opportunity : THAC XVII

Great job!  I was a fan of the more absurd aspects.

OneDouglas wrote:

Great job!  I was a fan of the more absurd aspects.

Thanks! Those were the things I really wanted to nail in this entry, for the video to have that dreamlike feel.

Strange. (I seem to be saying that a lot this year. mini/lol )

The biggest issue I had was that, without the video description, I wouldn't have made the connection that the speech was real, then the next bit was a dream. It was simply confusing at first. Perhaps a shot of him leaving the speech place, going home, then crashing in bed would help clear that up.

The letter mod was a bit obnoxious.

I do like the story idea of his recognizing the opportunity to keep at his resolution and keep doing right.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Strange. (I seem to be saying that a lot this year. mini/lol )

The biggest issue I had was that, without the video description, I wouldn't have made the connection that the speech was real, then the next bit was a dream. It was simply confusing at first. Perhaps a shot of him leaving the speech place, going home, then crashing in bed would help clear that up.

The letter mod was a bit obnoxious.

I do like the story idea of his recognizing the opportunity to keep at his resolution and keep doing right.

Thanks! I didn’t even consider that criticism that you mentioned. The execution of the story was something that definitely wasn’t brilliant.

I’ll try to consider this in later videos too.