Re: THAC XVII - Coming January 2020!

Bros with da Legos wrote:

Do we have to include the letter mod and the color mod in every shot, or only one of the two?

No, you only have to use one. You can use the color mod or the letter mod. You can also mix and match them if you like.

looking forward to this!!!
mini/bigsmile

cracksplatpop studios

I've been following THAC for many years now, but haven't participated. Hopefully this time I will submit an entry. Can't wait!

Mr. Awesome's Animations wrote:

I've been following THAC for many years now, but haven't participated. Hopefully this time I will submit an entry. Can't wait!

I hope you get to participate! It's fun trying to cram everything for your video in the little time you have. This will be the fifth THAC I've entered, and I'm really looking forward to it!

https://bricksafe.com/files/Wammy/Our%20Friend%20Pablo.jpg  Watch it on YouTube!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
~ Psalm 23:6 ~

Three more days until THAC! I will be posting the THAC XVII - Starts Now thread in the Contests & Festivals forum as well as in the #general channel on our discord server at 7:00 am EST.

Will the announced MOD theme be on this page when the event starts?

CaptainJam wrote:

Will the announced MOD theme be on this page when the event starts?

No, A new thread will be created called "THAC XVII starts now" with the Theme, Mod elements, and other information.  A link to that thread will probably be posted in this thread, and you can ask questions and discuss stuff there as well as in discord.   There is also usually a thread that lists voice actors and their availability, and you can contact them through private message, or in the discord chat.

http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B-S9Gk-8REITRVJVQXVwZkdBRk0
“But the enterprise in which I’m about to embark on is fraught with imminent peril.”

where do you submit entries to

An email will be provided as soon as the contest starts. All the submission details will be listed in the THAC XVII Starts Now thread in the Contests & Festivals forum. You'll upload your entry as an unlisted YouTube video or as a password protected Vimeo video and send the link to the provided email address. I will respond when your entry arrives to confirm that it has been accepted.

Very excited!

Wait a second, do I have to wake up at 7:00am in order to enter?!?!?! I need my sleep, willow tree! mini/lol

haha

Laughing Lego wrote:

You email them to Willow Tree.

Willow Tree wrote:

An email will be provided as soon as the contest starts. All the submission details will be listed in the THAC XVII Starts Now thread in the Contests & Festivals forum. You'll upload your entry as an unlisted YouTube video or as a password protected Vimeo video and send the link to the provided email address. I will respond when your entry arrives to confirm that it has been accepted.

YouTube | Brick-a-Brack | Vimeo

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Do I have to stay awake till 1am? (7am EST is in my country 1am) How can I get to the Discord chat?

https://bit.ly/BiMChat Discord Link is there and on the forum index.
You don't have to stay up. You have only 24 hours to film, edit, and upload, so most people stay up for most/all of it, but if your film is done, feel free to get some extra sleep.

Mod Edit: Don't post a link to discord directly. We have a special link for that. Thanks.

Last edited by rioforce (January 3, 2020 (02:51pm))

AH! I might miss it this year. I just got a new computer that has a problem with the screen, and I was going to get it fixed or replaced tomorrow mini/sad and this was going to be the year! that's too bad I hope I can still, do something.

give it all you've got and give all the glory to God!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYQTg … wxCsPHpRkw

How do we enter the THAC competition

CloneWars737 wrote:

How do we enter the THAC competition

Laughing Lego wrote:

You email them to Willow Tree.

Willow Tree wrote:

Wammy wrote:
Mr. Awesome's Animations wrote:

I hope you get to participate! It's fun trying to cram everything for your video in the little time you have. This will be the fifth THAC I've entered, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks Wammy, love your stuff!

How many hours till it begins?

Just a bit over 4 hours now. Get some rest! mini/tongue