Topic: The Day Santa Forgot About Christmas

Directory Link

The Day Santa Forgot About Christmas

Link 1

My contribution to The Brickfilm Christmas Collaboration 2019

DNAnimation

Re: The Day Santa Forgot About Christmas

DNA, that was good! The non-stop ridiculousness, strange plot developments (All of a sudden, time-travel!) and focus on the True Meaning of Christmas made it a fun, and worthwhile film.
The Kazoo music was the wonderful cherry on top.

Now, the plot ridiculousness did make the film feel disjointed and strange, as time-travel was introduced via a machine, and then, well, 4:19 happens with no foreshadowing. And while Santa's opening predicament becomes clear eventually, 0:41 really could have used an extra restraint or two to really drive home the point.

Re: The Day Santa Forgot About Christmas

Thanks Pritchard, yes I know it was all a bit surreal and a bit of a blurring of reality and fiction, or fiction and reality, depending on what makes sense , I tried to get away with the sudden ability to time travel without a machine with Santa declaring that the machine had given him energy to do so , bit of a reach, I know........there were a few scenes I wanted to re-shoot for improvement, like Santa on the beach and the camels walking but didn’t really have time so just left them as they were hopefully for a bit of comedy value , was fun being part of the collab , will hopefully be able to enter THAC next weekend mini/smile

DNAnimation