Topic: Three French Hens

Directory Link

Three French Hens

The film

Santas car breaks. He finds rest in a pub called "Three French Hens" - but is it really an ordinary normal pub?

Made for the "Brickfilm Christmas Collab 2019'"
Prompt by Aneli Defanif.

Re: Three French Hens

The choice on the snow effect was an interesting one. Sadly, most of the shots made it look more like the "snow" parts were flying back and forth than falling down. The shot at 0:36 transitioning indoors was great, however!

This one kept me on my toes, the subtle hints of something being off, the bait and switch feeling of the near end, and then that last sound effect to through all my ideas into confusion. Good job.

You did a great job running with the prompt, turning the common Christmas phrase on it's head in a fun and original way.

Thank you very much! The snow was made so to let it seem more like a snow storm, but well, it got a little messy.

Awesome job with this film Seza! I, personally like the snow. It seemed a bit large at times, but the design was very nice looking. Superb animation as well. The momentum and movement of the sleigh looked very realistic.

Brickman wrote:

Awesome job with this film Seza! I, personally like the snow. It seemed a bit large at times, but the design was very nice looking. Superb animation as well. The momentum and movement of the sleigh looked very realistic.

Thank you very much!