hype!

https://i.ibb.co/fk918tp/BiM.png

Currently working on:

→  mini/smile ONCE BEFORE                           BYU
mini/cat RANCHO                                                      1
mini/troll ONCE BEFORE                                        2
mini/devil GARMADON: El Oni y el Dragon          3

Re: THAC XVII - Coming January 2020!

I can't wait to give it another shot! I look forward to this all year. Thanks Willow for all the hard work! mini/tongue

Youtube Twitter

I think I'll try to get the day off work to participate. If I don't...well, goodness knows my poor optimistic self will enter anyway. Goal this year is to not sacrifice a whole night of sleep!

Can't wait to participate!

Trophies look great!

I am super pumped for this!

Will entries be judged by length?

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

BrickAnimator724 wrote:

No, length will not necessarily be a determining factor. But you will need at least 30 seconds of animation to be eligible for judging. One thing that the judges will note, however, is pacing and how your story plays out. Some people are able to implement effective pacing within longer films, while others require shorter films.

Willow Tree wrote:
BrickAnimator724 wrote:

No, length will not necessarily be a determining factor. But you will need at least 30 seconds of animation to be eligible for judging. One thing that the judges will note, however, is pacing and how your story plays out. Some people are able to implement effective pacing within longer films, while others require shorter films.

Alright, thanks.

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Imagine if the theme was THAC! mini/lol

what

A THAC about THACing... Brilliant!

Just over two weeks until THAC!

Oh man, i dont want to get up that early! I wanted to sit in bed January 5th and listen to my motivational CD's. LOL!!!

BRICKFLIX

Wish I could enter.

Literally getting deployed the 4th.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Do we have to sign up for the contest when it starts, or can we submit a film without doing that?

YouTube | Brick-a-Brack | Vimeo

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Bros with da Legos wrote:

Do we have to sign up for the contest when it starts, or can we submit a film without doing that?

You can just submit your entry when it's finished.  No need to sign up beforehand.

OneDouglas wrote:
Bros with da Legos wrote:

You can just submit your entry when it's finished.  No need to sign up beforehand.

Thanks, ma' dude.

I'm excited to see all the entries to this upcoming THAC! mini/bigsmile I'm going to try to participate in it as well!

Really looking forward to entering this year!
The prizes look fantastic mini/bigsmile

Do we have to include the letter mod and the color mod in every shot, or only one of the two?