Topic: SCP - The Dragons [BRAWL 2019]

Directory Link

SCP - The Dragons [BRAWL 2019]

YouTube

Made in one week for BRAWL 2019. Inspired by this article, written by OZ Ouroboros: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1762

mini/smile

Re: SCP - The Dragons [BRAWL 2019]

That's awesome!

Gotta say, judging from the previous SCP videos, I was totally expecting something far more gory and far less innocent and touching. (Which is a nice contrast) As usual, the effects and animation are top-notch, and the subtle facial animation conveys a lot more emotion than one would normally expect.

That's the same music from the new Godzilla movie's trailer, right? did you choose it because of that, or for another reason?

Yet another score from the SCP stories!

Great job! Simple, but well made (also got to respect the amount of vfx work for a BRAWL entry mini/wink ).

Thanks guys!

Pritchard Studios wrote:

That's the same music from the new Godzilla movie's trailer, right? did you choose it because of that, or for another reason?

To be honest, that's actually a coincidence - the only trailers I saw were the "Somewhere over the rainbow" versions, I had no idea this existed. I chose the song because it's super well known and a very emotional song, and complemented the imagery.

mini/smile

I really loved the last SCP film you did, so it was great to see you pulling from those stories again!  I think it's an interesting interpretation of the theme, and is executed wonderfully.  The CG, sound, animation, and music choice were all perfect.   
The shot from inside the box when the woman first opens it is especially fantastic. 
What a great film; impressive as always.