Re: What is your longest brickfilm?

My longest brickfilm is 14:06 long. But it's not available in English, sorry.
But I'm working on a longer, which will be around 20 minutes.
I will work on English subtitles this time.

The length don't make the quality.

Last edited by Deltabrick (April 2, 2017 (09:15am))

My longest Brickfilm stands at 13:33. It was my 4th and final part of my Lego The Haunted House series. It probably won't remain my longest for too long, as I plan to make a Brickfilm in the future that might stand at around 20 minutes!

I once made a 32 minutes long recreation of Revenge of the Sith. Very crappy, though.

Starwarsstudio100 wrote:

My longest so far. It's Lego Gateway To The Land Of Weird And Madness. With a length of 57:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwQIaJJxNM

I saw this film in Related on YouTube and was drawn in by the ridiculous length and even more ridiculous title. I'm a fan.

My own longest film (15:00) is my most recent: Benny n' Lee in: Parallel Panic. I doubt I will ever make something as long again.

My longest film has a run time of 4:21, but I sort of cheated with a lot of repeated footage. I have several films that are right at 3 minutes. I'm working on a script which should be 15-20 minutes, but who knows when I'll actually make it, if ever.

Penta wrote:
Starwarsstudio100 wrote:

My longest so far. It's Lego Gateway To The Land Of Weird And Madness. With a length of 57:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwQIaJJxNM

I saw this film in Related on YouTube and was drawn in by the ridiculous length and even more ridiculous title. I'm a fan.

You too?! mini/bigsmile

backyardlegos wrote:

I sort of cheated with a lot of repeated footage.

While I didn't use a lot, I did use some in my longest animation, however my next animation will surpass that, and I will update this post when it is finished mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Bump.
My current longest stand alone animation is Nightmare at a mere two minutes and nineteen seconds. Since it's been over a year since the last post, I wonder if anyone has a new longest film.

wow. Mine is merely... umm let me see... Think, which is only 02:26 minutes long...

And Men Loved Darkness, a noir film that clocks in at 16 minutes, 18 seconds.

It's by far the film I'm most proud of. It took an entire summer to perfect, and allowed me to experiment with several new techniques and effects. Some have commented that the pacing is a bit off, but I still like it as it is. Most of the length is from simply having much longer shots than I normally do, and then including several extended conversation scenes.

My current longest brickfilm is Lego Batman: Aqua Knight of Atlantis, but I'd suggest watching the trailer first if you want to watch the film.

The complete video is 9:09.
If I subtract everything that isn't lego-frames or a long pause, it would equal roughly 7:57, making it still my longest brickfilm.
None of my other brickfilms even come close to that, my second longest brickfilm is 2:43.

Click the image to visit my main channel.
Bimbanner
Extra Channel

Ok, for the sake of curiosity, I cut "A Brickfilm Christmas" down to just my scenes, to see how long it would run. It comes out to exactly 8 minutes of actual stop-motion footage, 10:30 if the beginning and end credits are included.
I'm sure I budgeted all of that out time-wise, but still a little surprised to see the actual numbers.

Also, my first (and hopefully last) venture into 15fps (which was chosen by popular vote) so I feel like a little more time went into those extra 3 frames per second of footage! =P

Last edited by thistof (June 13, 2018 (12:17am))

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

My current longest film-baby is BIRDFaCE Origins, which sits at a plump and plucky 13:55. Even though I can't really same I'm very satisfied with the end product, and I think it was a bit overlong for the material I had to work with, I'm still proud of the effort. I'm still freaking shocked that I'd only started animation on that film in late November that year, and managed to finish it all up barely a month later for Christmas Day.

Even so, it was a lesson that a longer film isn't always a better one. Showing it to people who weren't invested in the Brickfilm art and such showed me that even a 13-minute film can be a complete slog to sit through if its story and craft doesn't justify the length.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Our longest so far has been The LEGO Guys. It's 6:34 long.

For all your BrothersWaughStudios needs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoIGzi … pAKtshbTbQ