Topic: [SHAC] No Bargain

Directory Link

[SHAC] No Bargain

YouTube

A lawyer under the pressure of an unforgiving case struggles with developing a defense for his client. Thank you for watching! This was my first attempt at a drama brickfilm as I usually do comedy skits, but I had a lot of fun with it and I'm happy with how it turned out. Let me know what you think in the comments below! Made for Bricks in Motion's SHAC 2018 Contest

Re: [SHAC] No Bargain

This such a impressive film for being done in 72 hours! Totally the top entry! The attention to detail in the set design and great voice acting as the lawyer is really good! Saw a tiny bit of stuff in animation that could have been fixed, but I understand how it is rushing in these contests. Overall 5/5

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Re: [SHAC] No Bargain

This entry stands out for being the only really serious take on the compromise theme. I congratulate you for doing something out of your comfort zone, by making something more serious. I know it isn't a hugely easy transition, and you managed to pull it off really well. I like the character animation and I really like the design of the office and the court. This is a really well made film and I can see why it won mini/yes