Topic: William's Reading Theatre

Hello from an ancient member of this forum!

Back in the day I made two little shorts called William's Reading Theatre, but for whatever reason, the original youtube uploads no longer play properly.  So, I re-uploaded them and thought, heck, why not dust off the old camera and have William himself do an introduction for a youtube playlist featuring the two episodes? So I did!
I hope you enjoy the new intro and the two old episodes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyHN6uo … wgHI2ONeJe

PS- I understand that the animation in the intro is better than the animation in the two episodes.  There's at least a twelve year gap between when the originals were made and when I did the intro, so there's not much I can do about that. mini/wink

PPS- I also understand that this is not a WIP or a Test, but it felt a little wrong to me to submit a short introduction clip in the completed films section.  If anyone feels this is in the wrong place, however, I will happily move it.

Your pal,

- Curt-- err, I mean, Yo-Blob

Blast from the Past? Or Beleaguered Mediocrity from the Past?

Re: William's Reading Theatre

Welcome back to BiM! I'm glad to see you return. At first I wasn't sure why you were reuploading the films, but now that I know, I'm glad there are versions that play better. It would be cool if you plan to continue brickfilming again, as the animation in this new intro is quite fluid. I really love to see a new brickfilm shot with a 4000, but if you're looking to continue and want to upgrade the camera, the current most popular webcam is the Logitech C920.

You should join us in the chat room and catch up. Link found on the forum homepage under "Chat Room".

Last edited by Penta (March 1, 2018 (07:50pm))

Re: William's Reading Theatre

Thanks Penta, and thanks for the compliments!  I do have a few other ideas for some future brickfilming and appreciate the camera recommendation.  Thanks, also, for the link to the discord chat, you'll see me in there very soon!

Blast from the Past? Or Beleaguered Mediocrity from the Past?