Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Mine is done. uploading to a private YouTube link at this very moment.

filming not finished yet, 6 hours remaining... mini/confused

Submitted mine! Good luck to everyone else! mini/smile

Wow! I do brickfilms too!!
Hoverfrog Films - Youtube
Gmail

Nathan Wells wrote:

For particular shots where including the mod element would be disruptive to your artistic vision (such as extreme close-ups and shots with very low depth of field), you may include a legal mod element in the shot and then crop the mod element out in post-production. You then must provide an uncropped frame from that shot and explain in detail the cropped shot in the submission email. You will have to provide separate proof for each shot.

When there is a close up w/o the mod element and I have to provide an image, can the image be of the set with the mod element in the pic on the set?

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

That should work, sure. Ideally it should be from the shot itself, uncropped, but I'll take a shot of the set.

Okay thanks, I hadn't looked carefully enough and when I checked that bit of the rules again I had already done all of said shots, so thanks for that, that's taken a lot of stress out of THAC mini/smile mini/lol

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

FINALY DONE, now i'm going to sleep for a week...

I wish you all good luck!

May The Force Be With You!

That's a wrap! I'm off to bed. A playlist will be coming along shortly

Nathan Wells wrote:

That's a wrap! I'm off to bed. A playlist will be coming along shortly

Quick Question. My movie is taking FOREVER to upload on youtube. Would it be possible to send you it in about 10 minuets.  That is what YouTube says. mini/confused  mini/jaw  mini/yes  or mini/no

That was fun. I animated and edited while listening to the Frame100 live cast. The clicking of the cameras, the noises of Dragon Frame and the chatter of the guys made it feel like I was animating in the same room will all of them.

Congratulations to all to the brickfilmers that completed a film. I look forward to seeing all of them.:)

Here's our THAC XV entry. mini/frustrated

When can we make our video public?

My family and I were on a road trip this whole time, and I was originally going to animate mine in the car. That would have been better to explain the cheesiness of my video. I got my poor video in literally five minutes before the deadline. I am so tired. I wish my video turned out better, but what's done is done. Can't wait to see some of yours!

this was lots of fun and stressful. finished at 1:00 a.m. Sunday. glad to be done.:D mini/eek

joebert10 wrote:

When can we make our video public?

Now! mini/bigsmile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

This is our film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRY0GYnHRo

Here is the playlist of the entries. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … _e24qG5jEx

Wow, very impressive everyone keep it up!

Thanks so much for the help Nathan Wells, sorry for the issues with my video, thanks for taking care of it for me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pmNR8h9aj … e=youtu.be

Well got this done in 6 hours any thoughts?