Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Raptor Studios wrote:

You can also use the color mod though. You can switch between the two.

Yep.  That won't work though.  I'm going to have to entirely restart this film mini/eek  I just finished the second to last shot! mini/dizzy

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

I need a voice actor for a Wizard with 12 lines who speaks in riddles.
Fortune and glory



Note Minimal

Last edited by Super_Squid (January 6, 2018 (06:20pm))

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Super_Squid wrote:

I need a voice actor for a Wizard with 12 lines who speaks in riddles.
Fortune and glory



Note Minimal

I could do that, if you're interested.

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

It's okay I include the THAC logo in my film right? (Sorry for all the questions, I just get nervous about doing something wrong.)

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Raptor Studios wrote:

It's okay I include the THAC logo in my film right? (Sorry for all the questions, I just get nervous about doing something wrong.)

From what I know that is completely fine.

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

The minifigs are starting to talk to me....

I don't know if I'm up too late or done editing!

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

After working on THAC since the very start of the contest without breaks, I have finished. I survived THAC 15 mini/eek

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Lost all my work due to mistake and now I am going to have to animate throughout the night! mini/confused  mini/eek mini/dizzy

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

I'm haven't started filming yet mini/tongue But all sets, characters, and lines are filled, as well as all sound effects I should need. So, there's that, I guess. mini/tongue

BTW, I'd really like an answer on having this be the backdrop for some shots: https://i.imgur.com/Gy1v2Lo.jpg Not actually "drawing out" the T solidly is certainly stretching the rules. But does it break the rules, that is the question...

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Dyland wrote:

I'm haven't started filming yet mini/tongue But all sets, characters, and lines are filled, as well as all sound effects I should need. So, there's that, I guess. mini/tongue

BTW, I'd really like an answer on having this be the backdrop for some shots: https://i.imgur.com/Gy1v2Lo.jpg Not actually "drawing out" the T solidly is certainly stretching the rules. But does it break the rules, that is the question...

From what I have heard that would not count.

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Am I the only one left Animating! mini/sad

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

PlasticPointProductions wrote:

Am I the only one left Animating! mini/sad

I'm still animating.

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Oh goodness grief, i'm still animating. Maybe 40 or so seconds now? I dont really know.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Same here! Mumbledust the maniacal wizard is so fun to animate! mini/delirium

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

YAY! mini/bigsmile  I am not the only poor person left on earth! mini/lol

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Does anyone need more voice acting?  If so, I'm up for it. mini/smile

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

well I still animating, the battery of the camera dies rapidly mini/blankexpression

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

My camera battery just died... mini/rolleyes   I really hope I can finish my movie.

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Good Luck All!!!

Austin-Frame5 Studios https://i.imgur.com/6kA5imJ.png

Re: THAC XV - Starts Now!

Film is DONE!