Topic: Coldrussmas Part 2 - The Econ Games Part 1

Directory Link

Coldrussmas Part 2 - The Econ Games Part 1

Coldrussmas Part 2 - The Econ Games Part 1

Released: December 6, 2017
This brickfilm is part of a series on Legolord Productions called Coldrussmas, and it is part 2 of the series. If you want to, you can watch it on YouTube by going to Legolord Productions and find the section "Coldrussmas" and from there you will find the videos.

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Re: Coldrussmas Part 2 - The Econ Games Part 1

You did all that in LDD!? Thats amazing - I know its pretty hard.

Raytistic wrote:

You did all that in LDD!? Thats amazing - I know its pretty hard.

To be honest, It's much more easier (depending on how you approach it) because I did make a script for this series. Most of my brickfilms that I make with LDD have been scriptless, and for Coldrussmas, I wanted to make it a proper Brickfilming series. I think I know why you would say its hard, the angling of the scenes, the building of the set, and getting the frames to make the objects move; but really though, I learned from my previous works when I started using LDD back in 2015 and practiced easier methods for Brickfilming with LDD. Hence why you say that my Brickfilm is Amazing; If you like, you can subs to me if you like my Christmas series Coldrussmas.

P.S. Everything that I need to create my Brickfilms is in LDD

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Just for me? Haha, this is crazy. I'd be frustrated trying to do this and not able to move the camera.

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png