Topic: Valley Girl In Space

Directory Link

Valley Girl In Space

YouTube

From the video description: "Like, totally grab that non-fat low-sugar latte, literally don't even right now, and, like, watch this video. But totes post a selfie while you do it. You're, like, totally in space, gurl. That is probably the most painful sentence I have ever typed for a YouTube description. Anyways, thank you for watching my last brickfilm of the year! 2017 is coming to a close and this is brickfilm number 10! Here's the part where I take the time to thank all of you guys who watched my channel this year - and the years before. You guys make my day and I'm glad to have the opportunity to make you laugh or smile. Here's to a great 2018!"

Re: Valley Girl In Space

Like, this video was like, totally tubular, fer sure!  Like, those two mission control dudes were. like, so seriously bofo, don'tchu know?  I mean, like, sure, the one on the right was so trey Baldwin, but other than that, they've got like an attitude that makes me wan to totally barf out!  Thanks, Chris for a trippendicular video, and like, hoping you make some more totally zlint ones with the val gal!

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

HoldingOurOwn wrote:

Like, this video was like, totally tubular, fer sure!  Like, those two mission control dudes were. like, so seriously bofo, don'tchu know?  I mean, like, sure, the one on the right was so trey Baldwin, but other than that, they've got like an attitude that makes me wan to totally barf out!  Thanks, Chris for a trippendicular video, and like, hoping you make some more totally zlint ones with the val gal!

This is, like, the best comment evrrrrrr. Totaaaallay.

(Thanks HOO! mini/bigsmile )

Good job on the character and concept.

This is like, one of the funniest videos I like ever saw. Like, literally, it's totally awesome!

Really cool video. Very well done.

My profile picture is deep fried lol