Topic: Lego PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Directory Link

Lego PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

YouTube link

Lego recreation of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG)

Re: Lego PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Your gunshot effects are pretty good!  I envy you for having smoke stock footage to add.

Some constructive criticism:
I understand that you may not have much table space, but try to put more elements in your scene to create a sense of depth.  Right now, it's obvious that your set is butted up against a blue sheet of cardstock or construction paper.
Some of the shots, such as the one at 0:16, are a bit overexposed.

You did reach your target audience though!  Congrats on the 11,000 views!

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Re: Lego PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Thank you Lego Stax! I really appreciate constructive criticism like this. The stock footage I actually managed to get from the internet somewhere (can't remember where) but it was Action Essentials FX. In terms of the set design, this video was merely meant to be a test video to try animating with the character with the helmet etc. I then just carried on from there and decided to upload and to my surprise gained 11k+ views! I agree with you about the overexposure, unfortunately i'm no camera expert and I really struggle with that field of my animation.

Thank you! mini/smile

Lego Stax wrote:

Your gunshot effects are pretty good!  I envy you for having smoke stock footage to add.

Some constructive criticism:
I understand that you may not have much table space, but try to put more elements in your scene to create a sense of depth.  Right now, it's obvious that your set is butted up against a blue sheet of cardstock or construction paper.
Some of the shots, such as the one at 0:16, are a bit overexposed.

You did reach your target audience though!  Congrats on the 11,000 views!