Topic: Breach and Peel

Directory Link

Breach and Peel

YouTube

I've been super busy with grad school (see signature), but I finally got this finished. I recommend watching with headphones; I did some fairly subtle sound design that I'm pretty happy with.

Re: Breach and Peel

Great film. The lighting was really nicely done. My favorite part was where they shot the bananas at him!

Great job! Lighting and sound are very impressive.
I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Always nice to see a new film from you. The attention to detail is definitely evident here, especially in the sound design. Also, the grocery store set looks great.

While I suspected something from the title, when the robber pulled out the banana, I had a good laugh. Keep up the good work!

Very crisp and smooth, not to mention detailed. You did a very good job.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this! Great job! I really liked the atmosphere presented - that opening shot did wonders. mini/wink

Nice smooth animation as well. This was very polished all around! mini/bigsmile

From a technical aspect, this film was very good, (lighting, animation, sound design, etc), and the punchline was very funny. I especially liked it when the police were also carrying the same "type" of weapon mini/lol

-BrickBrosProductions

Youtube Channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCm2mA8FCaPP1ySSA8CL46YQ
"Do everything you do for the glory of the one who made you.."

Great work! The lighting and set design are fantastic.

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

I really liked the atmosphere presented - that opening shot did wonders. mini/wink

I'm pretty happy with how that shot turned out; recording paper sounds that matched up really well with the animation took forever. Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate it. mini/smile