Topic: The Cool And Awesome Ninja Named Zane Helps Rebuild...

Directory Link

The Cool And Awesome Ninja Named Zane Helps Rebuild a Citizen's Livelyhood [ReBrick Ninja for a Day]

youtubes
ReBrick entry page

made for the ReBrick "Ninja for a Day" contest !!

Last edited by Mighty Wanderer (May 8, 2017 (05:31pm))

Re: The Cool And Awesome Ninja Named Zane Helps Rebuild...

Neat! This was a really stylized entry for the rebrick contest. It definitely wasn't as flashy as some of the entries I've seen, but I think it will stand out in its own regard. It was cool to use a micro city and the swapping of bricks in between builds looked really convincing.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Very nice, I agree with VN on your excellent swapping of bricks. By keeping the mass and the ratio of colors similar, you kept it very believable, even when using different types of pieces. The set was nice, simple and uncluttered, and so much better than a plain backdrop, really gave it a sense of being in a larger world.

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Nice voice acting! The whole video is awesome!

Thanks, guys! The brick swapping was fun to mess around with during the transformation, so I'm glad it turned out well! ^~^

Very well done! I loved the use of the tiles and horn pieces to make it look like he was going really fast, I had never thought of that before! Definitely going to give it ago another time mini/yes

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

This is amazing. The building segments, camera movement, and general animation were very polished.

Good luck!

*Edit Reason: I can't grammar*

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra