Topic: Lego Star Wars The New Beginning part 2

Directory Link

Lego Star Wars The New Beginning part 2

YouTube

Second part. Luke and Obi Wan will try to save Princess Leia and escape from Tatooine. With the help of Han Solo of course.
But Boba Fett has other plan...

I do animations since 2007 but brickfilms since 2012.
For today i made among others Lego Titanic, Back to the Future and Lego Star Wars.

Re: Lego Star Wars The New Beginning part 2

Not too much of a spoiler below, but if you haven't seen it I recommend doing so in order to get the full experience mini/smile

Ok, after watching this, I think we can all agree that our first question is did Boba Fett get a ship upgrade to a redesigned iron?! mini/lol That just made my day when I saw that! I really liked the design of all the new characters we see, especially meatball the hut! mini/lol This is honestly one of the best Star Wars brickfilms (even if it is a completely different storyline) that I have seen in a long time mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Noooooooo I knew I was too tired I clicked the wrong thing mini/eek mini/eek mini/eek mini/eek in case you would find this easier to read here is what I said in my last post:

Ok, after watching this, I think we can all agree that our first question is did Boba Fett get a ship upgrade to a redesigned iron?! mini/lol That just made my day when I saw that! I really liked the design of all the new characters we see, especially meatball the hut! mini/lol This is honestly one of the best Star Wars brickfilms (even if it is a completely different storyline) that I have seen in a long time mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Thanks for opinion! It really motivates to further work on next parts mini/sunnies

For today i made among others Lego Titanic, Back to the Future and Lego Star Wars.

Your sets and cinematography are excellent! However, I think you could work on pacing. There are a lot of awkward pauses between characters when they are talking. It is very good though good work!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks, a lot of 'natural' scenography is my style of animation mini/smile
But when you talking about pacing do you mean pauses like: <actor 1st speaks> <1 second pause> <2nd actor speaks>?
I think that is normal