Topic: LEGO Minecraft: Cave Exploration

Directory Link

LEGO Minecraft: Cave Exploration

Youtube

When exploring the underground, you never know what you could find! you might find some explosive surprises mini/wink

Re: LEGO Minecraft: Cave Exploration

Great animation! The quality of animating is great and the storyline was also good, and I liked the use of the Minecraft sounds. However, here are some tips where you could improve mini/smile

- Try and avoid showing any parts outside the actual set, as you can sometimes see the table you're animating on, which could be avoided by putting up walls of grey bricks around the set.

- This is really up to a matter of taste, but the lighting looked a bit odd to me, so it would definitely be worth spending some time just playing around with lighting setups. I don't know how many lights you use, but if you can I would recommend having at least 2 but definitely 3 lights if possible. There are lots of lighting tutorial videos on YouTube, specifically for  animations, or lego animations.

- This is getting very picky now mini/tongue  (sorry, it's just how I am when it comes to things I'm interested in) but it's impossible to hit endearment with arrows, as they just teleport. Also, whenever an underman goes into water/lava they try to teleport away as well. Again, I'm only pointing this out because Minecraft is my favourite game, and so I know a fair bit about it mini/wink, but it is not something which really affects the overall animation mini/smile

I look forward to seeing more Minecraft animations! mini/bigsmile

P.S. What camera/webcam do you use? Oh and thanks for the link to the MC sound effects on the video, they're going to be very useful when I upload my own series mini/wink

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Re: LEGO Minecraft: Cave Exploration

Lego Figure Productions wrote:

Great animation! The quality of animating is great and the storyline was also good, and I liked the use of the Minecraft sounds. However, here are some tips where you could improve mini/smile

- Try and avoid showing any parts outside the actual set, as you can sometimes see the table you're animating on, which could be avoided by putting up walls of grey bricks around the set.

- This is really up to a matter of taste, but the lighting looked a bit odd to me, so it would definitely be worth spending some time just playing around with lighting setups. I don't know how many lights you use, but if you can I would recommend having at least 2 but definitely 3 lights if possible. There are lots of lighting tutorial videos on YouTube, specifically for  animations, or lego animations.

- This is getting very picky now mini/tongue  (sorry, it's just how I am when it comes to things I'm interested in) but it's impossible to hit endearment with arrows, as they just teleport. Also, whenever an underman goes into water/lava they try to teleport away as well. Again, I'm only pointing this out because Minecraft is my favourite game, and so I know a fair bit about it mini/wink, but it is not something which really affects the overall animation mini/smile

I look forward to seeing more Minecraft animations! mini/bigsmile

P.S. What camera/webcam do you use? Oh and thanks for the link to the MC sound effects on the video, they're going to be very useful when I upload my own series mini/wink

Thank you for the feedback! I use this webcam here: https://stopmotionexplosion.com/collect … ion-camera It's not very good quality as you can probably tell in the video, so i don't reccomend it. I use two lamps. in this video i played around with the lighting alot to make it look like a dark cave. also heh I know alot about MC but it's been so long since i've played it. mini/XD