Topic: [THAC XIV] THE BATHTUB CHALLENGE

Directory Link

[THAC XIV] THE BATHTUB CHALLENGE

YOUTUBE

CREATED IN JUST 24 DANG HOURS FOR THAC XIV!!!!1!!!!!!

CAN OUR CLICKBAIT HERO TONY KABONEY OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS GET ONE GORILLIAN LIKES? OR ESCAPE THE AFTERLIFE? WHATEVER COMES FIRST NO BIGGIE.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Re: [THAC XIV] THE BATHTUB CHALLENGE

On stream the beautiful yells were broken up into repeated tiny segments, now I can here them in their full comedic glory! mini/lol

Liked, Shared, Retweeted, Can we show Tony Kaboney the love he deserves?!?!

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

So good. So very good. I would totally watch Tony Kaboney.
Felt a little drawn out though.
But so good.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

I was already expecting something weird from you and you didn't let me down. Nice work. I watched your twitch stream for a bit so it was cool to see it in motion. You are a super efficient animator.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Thanks for all the feedback guys! This film was quite a process to make, but it was a really rewarding accomplishment! And streaming the entire animation process on twitch was super fun, definitely gonna do it again! Funny to be called an efficient animator, I'll take that designation, even though you wouldn't call me that in many other things I do on the regular basis!

Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

While this is certainly funny and weird, I feel like it lacked a certain cohesion/flow that some of your other films have, despite their random nature, and the joke to pointless scream ratio is to definitely to heavy on the screams. The first half of the film is really good, but I think the second half could have been condensed down quite a bit.

Interesting feedback, backyard! The I could probably chock the less cohesion to the time constraints, but either way I can see your problem with it. Always nice to have some perspective on things of that sort.

This entry easily clocks more laughs than any other entry, possibly that I've ever seen in THAC. It's just nonstop jokes whether they're right in your face or subtle enough were it might even take you a few re-watches to notice all the details (like the fraction of a second when ye boy Tony Kaboney falls down and breaks his neck on the bathtub after he takes his pants off). It's so surprisingly rich that 3 of these jokes would have made a fine entry (and I wouldn't be surprised if I saw an entry like that) but this video has about 3 of those jokes in the first 10 seconds.

You really have nailed the style of videos you do and you never lose it whether its the composition, the voice-acting, the editing, the crazy animation or just the general "WAT"-ness of what's happening. At the same time too you're also able to comment on what kind of YouTube videos that are gaining attraction now so it's not even a "jokes only" video.

Of all the entries, this is the one I come back to the most and I've probably contributed to half of its total views.

This is late but thnx-bb. A lot of those weird visuals tend to come from my (admittedly) haphazard animation method, were a lot of the time I just kinda zoom right ahead and see where things go in mah brain. But thanks for all the critique, yall.