Topic: Angry Birds: Dinner Date

Directory Link

Angry Birds: Dinner Date

YouTubeSteak

*WARNING*
Contains adult language (in both English and Spanish). Yeah, we're taking our profanity international, baby.

The Angry Birds visit Woodrow Village for a dining event.

Featuring banjo music by Sean Ray (seanray.com)

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage

Re: Angry Birds: Dinner Date

Really entertaining Woodrow, this is your best in a while. Do the bird heads let you swap expressions? I know you put a lot of thought into your sound design and it sound great, per usual. All of the little background and foley sounds really keep the film fun and flowing. I love those classic voices; almost gets even funnier through different character portrayals.

Last edited by VN (August 27, 2016 (04:36pm))

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Re: Angry Birds: Dinner Date

VN wrote:

Really entertaining Woodrow, this is your best in a while. Do the bird heads let you swap expressions? I know you put a lot of thought into your sound design and it sound great, per usual. All of the little background and foley sounds really keep the film fun and flowing. I love those classic voices; almost gets even funnier through different character portrayals.

Thanks, VN!

Those Technic figures have so much potential--so expressive, but also a challenge to make it look natural. And no--that red bird is printed differently in each set so I was just swapping out the whole bird.

And I'm a big fan of Honk Honk, as you know. I thought your sound design in that was awesome as well!

mini/smile

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage