Topic: [BRAWL 2016] Control So Remotely

Directory Link

Control So Remotely (BRAWL 2016)

Youtube

A boring dude receives a slightly less boring gift. But will he let his newfound demi-demigodliness go to his head? Do you even need to ask, you freaking grapefruit?

Last edited by Sonjira (July 24, 2016 (04:56am))

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Re: [BRAWL 2016] Control So Remotely

Oh my god ! I love so much your "style" ! Some times it's crazy, hilarious and totally absurd! mini/lol

Just...BRAWL 2015 ? mini/eek

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

I love just how goofy and whimsical this is. Pretty much all of the jokes landed, and the animation was extremely entertaining to look at. Fantastic work! mini/smile

This was hilarious! Incredible comedic timing and style. Good job!

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

Thanks for the comments, you guys! This was a crazy film to make, and I was a tad afraid I'd release it and everyone would 5hink I was a crazy person, so glad that the jokes landed in some way, haha.

Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Uh... ok...

I love the way you animate dialogue. It's so unique and it gives that cartoony feel to it. But the sticky tac my gosh so much sticky tac.

All in all, very funny film.

Oh man

I was excited that you had something new out and that totally exceeded my already high expectations.

Ok... gosh was that random mini/dizzy

I gotta admit I do admire the randomness of your films. Loved the animation too (though I must agree with Jasper that that was a LOT of sticky tac...) Great job and good luck!

Spoiler (click to read)

Also, I now have an extreme craving for velociraptor meat. Is that normal?

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Yeah, I honestly used a crap ton. In the future I'll use less (or at the least try to match tac color with the torso so it blends better) but when I was animating I thought that the ridiculous amount I was using was hilarious...so...why not?

Haha, didn't know I had "expectations" to fill, but I'm glad I'm able to meet and exceed them. Glad you guys enjoyed it!

As usual, you continue to delight with this newest whimsical and loony slap-stick wonder...That hardly makes a lick of sense.
But who cares about that 'sense' thing anyway?

The remote was a great device for setting up the various jokes, most all of which were downright hilarious. (Remote for the remote and the cat going Mach 10 were both great) As has been noted, your unique animation style adds a cartoony punch to the goings on which accentuates the script perfectly. While the plot is intended to be random and nutty, it actually builds well, and perfectly illustrates why we shouldn't be given such power.

This is so funny my little brothers keep on quoting it keep it up.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Glad you guys thought it was funny! Haha, cool that I've got a quote squad now, sweet!

Congrats on making it into the top 10! Creating a six minute film for BRAWL is pretty impressive, moreso when it's as technically solid as this one. There were some really funny moments, and you used the time reversal mechanic well. The main character's voice actor was MVP, did a really stellar job. I understand that some people aren't fond of the spastic style of comedy you (and some less active older members) have cultivated, but I think you own the style well and this was an entertaining BRAWL effort overall.