Topic: BRAWL 2016 Production Topic

Discuss the production of your BRAWL 2016 film here!

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Re: BRAWL 2016 Production Topic

Here we go! Just started scripting and thinking of ideas. mini/bigsmile

I'm trying to steer away from the typical thing people do when doing Reverse films, like just having some machine break down that makes everything in the world go reverse or something

Previously known as Gillcrafter

"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."
                                                            -Michael Scott

So far I've spent the past three hours putting together one minifigure.

Got some more updated versions of scripts going and now I am working on story boarding.

Have my story done, and have done part of my set building, but haven't shot anything yet.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Just finished storyboarding now it's off to build sets!

Script complete! And the sets should be pretty simple to build.

Ok I finally have a working idea and its Monday. Time to script and get the voices today...

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Well looks like I'm going to try to enter this year. Got a really good idea from my cousin Saturday night. It's a pretty ambitious project, and stupid me made a bunch of scenes with too many sets so I'm going to be cutting some of this out.

I finished set 1 and began working on scene one. Things are going very well. mini/smile

Almost done filming the first scene mini/smile

Finished scene one! mini/bigsmile

Scratching up some voice actors now that I have finally settled on a script (after going through three scripts!). mini/bigsmile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Finished 2 scenes today mini/smile . Hopefully I can keep this up for the remainder days.

Script completed, shot list completed, most lines recorded. And as of right now, first shot taken. The first of many.

Scene two is now complete.

All the lines for one of the characters have been recorded. I also animated around 23 seconds today.

Last edited by Shawarma Studios (July 19, 2016 (02:24pm))

Did a 235 frame shot earlier, then worked on finding music and tweaking it in Audacity. I hope to do a bit more animating later.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

I'm so happy I'm able to participate this year! Started 2 day's late and have wrote the script, created all storyboards, gotten most of the character's lines and voices, and have shot 1143 frames so far. Only have two more scenes to go then on to post production!

Batmanjpd Entertainment