Topic: Help the Homeless

Directory Link

Help the Homeless

YouTube

A businessman learns a lesson in generosity

Re: Help the Homeless

Nice job! It was funny, and the animation and effects were very well done. mini/smile

UnknownBrick Films wrote:

Nice job! It was funny, and the animation and effects were very well done. mini/smile

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it mini/bigsmile

Pleasantly and smoothly animated. a funny parable (which happens to coincide with this week's Gospel reading in the Catholic liturgy), and crisp, vibrant colors.  What camera are you using?  And one other off-beat comment, the globe at the beginning was nice

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

HoldingOurOwn wrote:

Pleasantly and smoothly animated. a funny parable (which happens to coincide with this week's Gospel reading in the Catholic liturgy), and crisp, vibrant colors.  What camera are you using?  And one other off-beat comment, the globe at the beginning was nice

Thanks for the feedback! I use a Canon Rebel Xsi. I got it back in '08 and it's been working great ever since!

Nice effects work!
I loved how his head spun to convey the different emotions instead of simply switching.
That wasn't the only small touch that I liked, as the bus driver's rope and the way the gal pulled the coin out of her pack were both great details.

Overall, it's a nice little parable that was conveyed very well.
"Hang on tightly to your money, lest you get run over by a bus and a bum take it all."
Or, wait, that's what it was teaching...right? mini/tongue

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Nice effects work!
I loved how his head spun to convey the different emotions instead of simply switching.
That wasn't the only small touch that I liked, as the bus driver's rope and the way the gal pulled the coin out of her pack were both great details.

Overall, it's a nice little parable that was conveyed very well.
"Hang on tightly to your money, lest you get run over by a bus and a bum take it all."
Or, wait, that's what it was teaching...right? mini/tongue

Haha! Many ways to look at it mini/wink I appreciate the feedback!