Topic: Johnny Thunder and the Spider Cave

Directory Link

Johnny Thunder and the Spider Cave

Youtube

First Johnny Thunder film I've made.
I tried to use a 4 step walk cycle and I'm VERY happy how that turned out!

Re: Johnny Thunder and the Spider Cave

You have some substantial light flicker problems, but the animation is very smooth- especially the walk cycle- and the set design is also fairly interesting.

The Third Arrival is out now!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3749/33174196922_0638c7d7e7_n.jpg
--"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken!"

Seeing as The Adventurers is my favorite original Lego theme, anything with Johnny Thunder in the title cathes my eye.  I really liked the spider animation, and the cartooney sound effects were fun.  They reminded me of the cartoons Lego used to have on their website. 

It could have maybe been a bit more interesting if there were multiple camera angles, because now it just looks like him walking down a short hallway.  Regardless, it was a nice little short.  Keep it up!

Nice job!  I think the idea and the film was pretty funny. mini/lol  The only other thing besides light flicker to note was the film was a little bit choppy, but to fix that, you could raise your fps. Keep at it!

1999mrlegoman wrote:

You have some substantial light flicker problems, but the animation is very smooth- especially the walk cycle- and the set design is also fairly interesting.

Yeah I tried using a different light source while filming. Thank you for giving feedback mini/smile

I think the timing in this was excellent. It really helped get the comedy across. Nice. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol