Topic: Hungry Harry

Directory Link

Hungry Harry

YouTube

This is a dumb animation. I made it in a few hours "Take a leap". Feel free to leave scratching your head.

It's definitely not my best animation. Better animation will be coming soon, hopefully. Stay tuned to my social media pages for updates (mostly Twitter, I hardly use Facebook and never use G+).

Music is public domain from MuseOpen.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: Hungry Harry

Nice job rio, I think you were a bit too hard on yourself, the animation is great considering you only had twenty four hours. I look forward to what you have in store for us. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

That was weird.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

lol that was dumb! mini/lol  nice animating rioforce!

Super weird, for sure, which isn't a bad thing, and really great animation. mini/smile

I've got to agree with the general consensus here.
It's odd and random, but still fun in a 'lolwat' kind of why.
But the appeal has got to be in the super-smooth and incredibly well done animation.
It's got the perfect pace to it, and is smooth, but still contains a very nice cartoon-y punch.

I love the use the round Mixel eyes to achieve the 'bug-eyed' effect, though I'm not entirely sure what the microfigures were doing...

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I love the use the round Mixel eyes to achieve the 'bug-eyed' effect, though I'm not entirely sure what the microfigures were doing...

I believe they were a shoulder angel and shoulder devil.

Good (?) job rio. You finished you film which is more than I can say.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

I'm glad everyone agrees this was a weird film! I have succeeded. mini/bigsmile

At least yall seemed to enjoy it. That was the goal (actually the biggest reason I animated this was to just animate something because I had an itching to animate).

Thanks for the compliments on the animation. I was kinda lazy, especially with the microfig animation (which, yes, Rivvm is right, they are supposed to be shoulder angel and shoulder devil), but I guess I'm pretty happy with the animation of Harry.

Again thanks for the comments! mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

This is great animation the best I've seen you do can't wait to see more of your upcoming films

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

When it comes to art, we as the artist are our own worst critic.
Your film was a heck of lot better than you give yourself credit for.
Well done all around and looking forward to another film from you (without minifigs).

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG