Lego Deadpool TV Spot

youtube

I couldn't resist

Re: Lego Deadpool TV Spot

Comments are appreciated.

No feedback?

Well... I'm not a guy that does often feedback, but I know the feel when people kinda ignore what you released... it had good elements and bad ones. What I didn't like much that there were a few bigger differences between the original and the lego edition, but most of them are due to either Deadpool doing movements you just can't do in lego form, or to the lack of set building. That latter is not a problem that I consider, because we're not billionares, so not everyone can afford huge amounts of legos, so seriously, that's not a problem from my point of view. I saw a few advanced attempts in animation, such as the jump, wich would have been vastely improved with a higher frame rate. I too didn't ackowledge the fact that we really need a minimum of 15 frames to make movements fluid, and my works still sometimes lack of that, but I could hugely improve choppiness in animation by taking more pictures, and I know, that requires a lot of patience. Overall a nice try.

Overall a pretty entertaining short. Only thing is that the animation looked a little too abrupt. I would recommend more easing in and out.

My profile picture is deep fried lol