Topic: LEGO Minecraft: Creepers Pt 4

Directory Link

LEGO Minecraft: Creepers Pt 4

YouTube

The finale to my year-long series based on the Lego Minecraft sets.

mini/smile

Re: LEGO Minecraft: Creepers Pt 4

Oh man! I am so excited to see this! I just have to wait a little...............  mini/jaw

Wow, just... wow. This series stands out storywise and technically. The entire story was excellent, and the miniseries format makes the buildup fantastic. On the technical side, this is awesome. From the animation, to the effects, and the rain, it's all just great.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Amazing job for the fourth time in a row! The animation was great, the story was interesting, and everything else was great and interesting as well! mini/bigsmile

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Absolutely nothing wrong with this film! Incredible. I loved the rain effects, and the real water in your film.

Spoiler (click to read)

How many Creepers do you own? Did you green screen/blue screen to add so many creepers?

I must say, this is my favorite film ever! This film was awesome. mini/bigsmile

Well, that just blew me away mini/lol  (sorry, bad joke)

Seriously though, the whole series was well done in terms of both animation and story, the framing and lighting, sound and pacing all worked together to draw you into the story. Congratulations!

http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B-S9Gk-8REITRVJVQXVwZkdBRk0
“But the enterprise in which I’m about to embark on is fraught with imminent peril.”

5/5 Creepers! mini/mrgreen

I said it on YouTube and I'll say it here, I think now that this is done it's some of the best story telling we've seen in a brickfilm since Henri and Edmond, it's one of very few brickfilms I have seen that have really to capture a broad range of emotions!

Worth the wait!

In the top ten brickfilms I have ever seen:o