Topic: [THAC XIII] Friday the 13th

Directory Link

Friday the 13th - THAC XIII

YouTube

Entry into THAC XIII

Re: [THAC XIII] Friday the 13th

Haha, nice. The movements were really the highlight of this film, they were very well executed. Good luck!

I was pleasantly surprised. While some parts of the story, mostly the ending, seemed a little strange, you have very strong animation, and like MW said, the movement of the character was well choreographed. Very nice work.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Thank you both for your comments. I am glad I seem to be improving on my movements. Unfortunately, the ending is barely understandable to anyone. I ran out of time to animate a better conclusion, so it was very rushed. I shall try harder to plan a better climax next time.

I really liked this one. Not a whole lot I can say that the others haven't. The end was a bit confusing (but this was made for THAC, so that's understandable). The animation was very nice, and the sound design was good too. I also liked how the digital wall clock looked. Nice job!

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Thanks, Brickcrazy, I'm glad you liked the sound design. It was something I tried to pay special attention to this time around.

That was pretty cool. The sound design animation camera angles and every thing were really good (although I felt like the shot at 53sec could have benefited from the camera panning up a little when he stood up). Over all good entry though!

Keep up the good work!
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

I really liked the swish sound as he turned his head. nice animation! mini/smile