Topic: LEGO WWII short

Directory Link

LEGO WWII short

youtube

one of the my older WW2 videos i have made. Also sorry about how slow the video might be.

WhateverStudios

Re: LEGO WWII short

Films like this need context. Otherwise it's just meaningless posturing to a crossfire soundtrack. I liked the use of a raised base though.

@jahnocli ok thank you mini/smile

Last edited by WhateverStudios (January 29, 2016 (04:01pm))

WhateverStudios

You may want to take your own advice bud.
Jahnoci has a good point, and did state it kindly, even including a suggestion on how to improve it, and an additional nice comment on the end.

And really, there's not much to add. The movement is slow enough that it more resembles a quick slideshow, and the technical aspects need improvement all around. What frame rate are you using? Have you considered trying 12FPS, or even 15FPS? That should help the movement issues.

Much of the appeal of WWII films comes from reenacting particular battles and events, with the context providing the meaning behind the action scenes. Story is one of the biggest aspects of film, and even good action falls flat without a good story.

I suggest working a bit more on a plot, then on further developing the frame rate and easing-in/easing-out technique. tHose should help a lot.

good point i was in a bad mode that day, also thanks of the good advice i have been thinking about the plot in movies. Thank you

WhateverStudios