Topic: The Halloween Wish

Directory Link

The Halloween Wish

The Halloween Wish

Be careful what you wish for...

Re: The Halloween Wish

While the pacing was slightly off (there were lots of gaps between various lines) this was overall pretty stellar. Your animation is extremely smooth.

My only suggestion aside from the lines is maybe during the dialogue, to vary the shot types a little bit. They got quite repetitive.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Cool LEGO stop motion animation animated brickfilm movie. It was nicely animated, though I would have liked to have seen brick-built mouth movement on the pumpkin.

Spoiler (click to read)

Poor Mr. Jack-O-Lantern. His dream got....squashed.
And it looks like he'll need a...pumpkin patch.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

jampot wrote:

While the pacing was slightly off (there were lots of gaps between various lines) this was overall pretty stellar. Your animation is extremely smooth.

My only suggestion aside from the lines is maybe during the dialogue, to vary the shot types a little bit. They got quite repetitive.

Thanks!

I know editing isn't my strong suit and needs improvement. Those are some helpful tips  I can work on in future brickfilms.

sillypenta wrote:

Cool LEGO stop motion animation animated brickfilm movie. It was nicely animated, though I would have liked to have seen brick-built mouth movement on the pumpkin.

Thanks!

I actually just stocked up on a bunch of orange bricks, so there might be a brick-built animated mouth on the pumpkin next Halloween. That'll give me plenty of time to practice. mini/smile

dewfilms wrote:
Spoiler (click to read)

Poor Mr. Jack-O-Lantern. His dream got....squashed.
And it looks like he'll need a...pumpkin patch.

LOL