Topic: Animation Reel

Threw together a reel with some of my work. Hope you enjoy! Some of the clips have odd framing in parts due to having to convert them between computers mini/wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lPaM0D6GWA

Re: Animation Reel

There's some really amazing stuff in there. Seriously, your animation is at a level I don't think I've really seen in brickfilms before. Are the spaceman clips from a specific project, or are they just tests? Cause I was like mini/eek watching them. mini/smile

This is great. The animation is so smooth

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

backyardlegos wrote:

There's some really amazing stuff in there. Seriously, your animation is at a level I don't think I've really seen in brickfilms before. Are the spaceman clips from a specific project, or are they just tests? Cause I was like mini/eek watching them. mini/smile

Thank you both mini/smile The bit where the spaceman is throwing all the stuff and then running off was actually going to be my darkness and light entry but I ran out of time. I had to get rid of the set, but it wouldn't be too hard to replicate it again, so I might go back and try to finish it at some point. mini/wink

Your animation looks really cartoony and good. What fps do you animate at?

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Thank you, I animate at 24fps but most of the time I take two pictures per movement, so it's basically 12fps- the reason I shoot at 24 is so I can occasionally alternate to one picture per movement. mini/smile