Topic: Lego Ultimate Spider Man - Episode 2: "Learning Curve"

Directory Link

Lego Ultimate Spider Man - Episode 2: "Learning Curve"

youtube

Peter Parker discovered that Wilson Fisk is the kingpin. He must face him, along with Spider-Slayer and the scorpion.

Spider Verse is coming.

Last edited by funmiproductions (August 5, 2015 (02:26pm))

Re: Lego Ultimate Spider Man - Episode 2: "Learning Curve"

The Video is Private. I wanna watch but I can't.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Tims Videos wrote:

The Video is Private. I wanna watch but I can't.

What he said.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

It is uploaded now.

I liked the way you did the web effect for the kingpin part. I found that your writing has improved from the last episode. I like it, but no offence, voice acting is still your series weakest point. The spidey and kingpin actors were on point, but when MJ and Peter was talking, I cringed. It was awkward the way she was talking. This series could be so much better. Keep it up.

dipothebookworm wrote:

I liked the way you did the web effect for the kingpin part. I found that your writing has improved from the last episode. I like it, but no offence, voice acting is still your series weakest point. The spidey and kingpin actors were on point, but when MJ and Peter was talking, I cringed. It was awkward the way she was talking. This series could be so much better. Keep it up.

Thanks. Yeah, I recasting that part.

Any thing else?