Topic: BRAWL 2015: The Janitor

Directory Link

The Janitor

Link 1

2015 Brawl entry

Re: BRAWL 2015: The Janitor

Haha, nice! I don't understand the ending, but I like the film. Your animation was great, and I liked the story. The lighting could have used a bit of work though, it was kind of bland. mini/wink Keep up the good work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I found this really enjoyable. I'm with rioforce on the ending however, didn't see how that fit with the beginning of the film but ignoring that I found it very funny. I think it would be worth returning to this idea and remaking it without the pressure of BRAWL, I think it's got a lot of potential if you were to add more to the character.

This was one of my favourites. You really managed to pack a lot of comedy into a minute, with a great sense of chaos.

My guess about the ending: I think it is showing that whatever hat the machine puts on him, it makes him 'focus' entirely on the job associated with it.

In the rush of watching all the BRAWL entries right before the results were announced, I kinda forgot about this one. But it's really good! A great (mostly) silent comedy. sillypenta's interpretation of the ending makes sense, but my initial reaction was just that it's hilarious how out-of-nowhere and creepy it is.