Re: BRAWL 2015 Starts NOW!

No problem at all; I look forward to being there. mini/bigsmile Thanks to the judges for getting them done so fast!

Fun Sucker wrote:

Alright everyone, the results are ready! They'll be announced in the BiM Chat at 00:00 GMT July 29. That is 4 hours 7 minutes away at the time of this posting. After that, the results will be posted on BiM You can find a countdown here.

Sorry for the short notice. My schedule is hectic at the moment and this is the only time that will work.

Alright.

Spoiler (click to read)

I've wired the negotiated amount of money to your account. I expect first place like planned.

Wow, that was fast; congratulations to the judges for their work.  I shall be certain to attend this occasion!

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Well I can't attend the rewards chat, but I'll have something to look forward to when I get home. mini/bigsmile

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Judges, excellent job on getting the results in so quickly! (Tell your boss you need a raise.)
Can't make the results chat myself, but I'm sure the others will all enjoy it.

There seem to be quite a few good entries, so seeing what the judges picked will certainly be interesting.

Awesome, that was quick, looking forward to it.

Where do I find this mystical, magical, chat? (I was indirectly a participant and I'd like to know how the film placed... mini/eek )

Now available to score films. https://soundcloud.com/guy-commanderson

"Contrary to the old saying, the trick is not to expect but accept the unexpec..." ~ Rick Rascal

Under the Community section of the Forum page, there's a thread heading called "Chat Room".

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (12:14pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

Fall Below Films wrote:

Is there something wrong with the count down clock? BRAWL started on one day earlier than the forums said AND they say the results will be posted on the 29th and todays the 28th and theyre gunna be posted in 2 hours!

It's 0:00 gmt, meaning midnight, which makes it the next day. If it's 0:00 gmt on Thursday let's say, that would make it Wednesday evening for those in EST for example.

Ninja'd

Fall Below Films wrote:

Is there something wrong with the count down clock? BRAWL started on one day earlier than the forums said AND they say the results will be posted on the 29th and todays the 28th and theyre gunna be posted in 2 hours!

Different time zones. The contest started and the results were announced on 00:00 GMT. Since that's midnight, its already the next day in the GMT time zone, but not in America, where I am assuming you're in.

Almost time!

I can't connect to the chat.  Every time I try, I get this message:

12:57:45 AM
[OperServ]
The session limit for your host m-b.clients.kiwiirc.com has been exceeded.
12:57:45 AM
⚠ Disconnected from the IRC network

Underneath it just says "joining channel", and nobody else is online.  Can anyone help with this?  I really want to joint he results chat.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Maybe try clearing your cache (if you didn't already)?

Some other people have been having that issue with KiwiIRC as well. You can always try Mibbit, but I recommend an ad and popup blocker, because people have had issues with inappropriate ads and malware popups (but I use it all the time with an ad blocker and it's perfectly fine)

http://widget00.mibbit.com/?settings=22 … Brickfilms

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Error connecting, can someone post on here what the results were?

I have the same problem...

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

Okay, kiwi chat isn't working right now but mibbit still is. If you can't use kiwi, get to the chat by using the URL tinyurl.com/bimchat

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Fun Sucker wrote:

Okay, kiwi chat isn't working right now but mibbit still is. If you can't use kiwi, get to the chat by using the URL tinyurl.com/bimchat

And now mibbit isn't letting me connect. I'll keep trying, hope someone logs the chat.

With the URL i have a problem too... That so very very long for a loading...

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies