Re: BRAWL 2015 Starts NOW!

Tims Videos wrote:

I have to drop out because my niece destroyed my whole set mini/sad. Good Luck.

Dude, you have time. I haven't even built a set or anything.

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (01:31pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

Class theme; got the whole story outlined and scripted. If I can fix up the dialogue (which is minimal) I'll try get the voicing done today as well if possible. If all that goes to plan, I can start production tomarrow.

/

Fall Below Films wrote:

Why do my voice actors never get back to me? mini/confused
I need to animate but I haven't received any lines! mini/blankexpression

It hasn't even been 15 hours into the contest, and everyone else is still thinking and writing. The audio stage usually happens late Sunday or Monday, so I wouldn't expect many people to send you their lines right away.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Can the MOD element be on clothes? Like, a red shirt and black pants? Please answer quick

Last edited by Smocktopus (July 19, 2015 (07:28am))

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

/

Tims Videos wrote:

Can the MOD element be on clothes? Like, a red shirt and black pants? Please answer quick

If the torso is made red then yes, but printing does not count.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Tims Videos wrote:

Yes, a red torso and black pants count as the MOD element.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Okay, thanks guys.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

The BRAWL 2015 Skype group is still open for people to join!  If you'd like to chat live with other brawl participants, or maybe get some critique on something about your film, join the Skype group! http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … ype-group/

https://bricksafe.com/files/Wammy/Our%20Friend%20Pablo.jpg  Watch it on YouTube!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
~ Psalm 23:6 ~

Just started to animate and am already finished with script.  Can wait to see who wins brawl!

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

the bad thing is that I havent brought with me neither a black or a red piece... didn't need them for my projects...:(  next year

Use the letter mod! It's harder to integrate well, but still works.

What about the letter mod? You only need to use one of the mod elements in each shot, so you would be fine to just put a Y in every one.

Yeah the letter mod can be integrated into the set in fun, interesting ways and like Pritchard says it might be hard but it works. mini/smile

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

I have finished my script, and I have started my animation... I.m thinking about how I going to composed the Soundtrack of my movie.

I have speake about this contest on Brick à Brack (french website) and they think this contest is interessant and for now, just two guys (me and Apollo) are going to make an entry for this challenge. mini/smile

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

Yay!

Kinda wish I could enter, but I'm really starting to get serious on my very behind BiM entry and I'd much rather work on that, so, I will do. Good luck to yall.

MBstudio wrote:

I have finished my script, and I have started my animation... I.m thinking about how I going to composed the Soundtrack of my movie.

Wow, you're making an original soundtrack within the week? That sounds impressive; good luck!