Topic: BiM Celebration: Good Coffee

Directory Link

BiM Celebration - Good Coffee

YouTube

Want to get this video and a bunch of other (way cooler) ones on a DVD? If so, check out this Kickstarter!

This is an entry to the BiM Celebration Animation Contest.

Behind the Scenes Pictures

Re: BiM Celebration: Good Coffee

Very clever and very enjoyable. Nice job!
Now I want to go out and get some coffee.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Really, really nice! The set, the cinematography, animation, voice acting - all very natural. Great job!

I loved the look and feel of this film. The design of the set had a very real feel to it and the voice acting along with the dialogue animation were nice and understated. It is begging to be expanded on as it feels like one scene cut from a larger film so I would love to see you turn this concept in to a big project. I think it could be something very special; this kind of subtlety is rarely seen in brickfilms.

The atmosphere and set is excellently done, and the animation is wonderful as usual.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

I agree with Small Time. The realism is a very common aspect that I've noticed in your films, and it is very nicely done too. The smooth animation is spot on, and the sets and sounds really do give your entry a realistic atmosphere. Awesome job.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Thanks for all the great feedback!

sillypenta wrote:

It is begging to be expanded on as it feels like one scene cut from a larger film so I would love to see you turn this concept in to a big project.

I don't really have any plans for it right now, but it's cool you think that. Large projects are challenging for me to finish, and I'm not sure I usually like the way they turn out as much as smaller ones.

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (01:41pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

This super realistic animation is something I've been aiming for for a long time, and every video I see of yours is just an extra dose of inspiration.

YouTube Channel Edmeier Animation
Email: [email protected]