Topic: Jane Doe

Directory Link

Jane Doe

YouTube
Brick-à-Brack

This is my last Brickfilm. He is in french but english subtitle are disponible. I hope you are going to like it.

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

Re: Jane Doe

Unless this was a translator mistake, a certain naughty appeared in the subtitles. I recommend that you put a language warning on your film in the directory. mini/wink

But apart from that, I really enjoyed this film. While I didn't understand everything that was going on (partially because I couldn't read the French text that appeared on screen in the flashbacks), I thought the story was good. It was mysterious, with a lot of unanswered questions, and I like that about it. The voice acting (even though I don't understand French) was excellent, I felt the emotion in the words (especially when the letter was being read).

However, I felt that the animation was a bit jerky in places and the digital rain didn't blend very well.

Keep up the good work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: Jane Doe

Thank you for your comment ! mini/smile

I know for the "digital rain" but I have made this Brickfilm with standards applications (Just with Quick Time Player 7 and iMovie on my Mac...) so I can't do all what I want with this applications and when I make a Brickfilm, It's hard to get good specials effects. I try to the the best what I can do with them... And I'm sorry because the result of this rain is very ugly.

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies