Topic: ARMEGGEDDON

Directory Link

ARMEGGEDDON

Youtube

Easter isn't over yet...

Re: ARMEGGEDDON

I really loved this short. The story was good for the length of the video. The cinematography was very nice, the shots looked completely professional, colour grading was also great. I loved the shots of the tv and the shots of the city were done well. I hope to see more videos.

Until the end of the trailer I really thought there would be more. But even so you did a great job of telling the story. Like said before me, the sets looked great!
Also I do like me some silly puns. mini/lol
Overall great job!

Nice work! I like the way you cut the news reports together.

I'll admit, I thought the egg shot was the London business district at first haha. It looked good though, live action I assume?

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Wow, the news footage cut together was nicely done. Very creative.

Thanks all, I'm glad you liked it! The news section was very much a homage to this scene from Shaun of The Dead. It probably feels like there was going to be more at the end because that simply was the intention, but I left it as it is because I really just wanted to get the film released (given Easter has quite definitely passed)

Sméagol wrote:

I'll admit, I thought the egg shot was the London business district at first haha. It looked good though, live action I assume?

Haha, well to be fair I was just going for 'generic city', so the fact that it looked like anything is a bonus. That shot was actually animated, though there really wasn't any need for it to be. The first shot however, is a live action recording of the news footage being played on my old iPod touch which is embedded into the set. I shot a quick behind the scenes of the setup that I'll probably upload at some point.