Topic: Easter Bunny Origins

Directory Link

Easter Bunny Origins

YouTube

Made for EASTER 2015. What was I thinking when I made this? I dunno.

Re: Easter Bunny Origins

"...And from that day forth, Easter bunnies have been a recurring tradition."

I always enjoy watching the EASTER entries each year, and it seems as though 2015 has been a very successful year so far. Overall, I thought Easter Bunny Origins was a well made, suitably simple film. The animation was smooth as well as cartoonish, which fit the mood of the soundtrack quite nicely. I also enjoyed Gus Griswold's performance; he always seems to bring quality voice work and good humor to the table.

Willow Tree wrote:

"...And from that day forth, Easter bunnies have been a recurring tradition."

I always enjoy watching the EASTER entries each year, and it seems as though 2015 has been a very successful year so far. Overall, I thought Easter Bunny Origins was a well made, suitably simple film. The animation was smooth as well as cartoonish, which fit the mood of the soundtrack quite nicely. I also enjoyed Gus Griswold's performance; he always seems to bring quality voice work and good humor to the table.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it! mini/bigsmile

Haha, that was funny. Now we finally know the truth about the Easter bunny... mini/tongue

The voice acting was spot on and the music was good too. The animation was also very smooth. Keep up the good work, LASF. mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Haha, that was funny. Now we finally know the truth about the Easter bunny... mini/tongue

The voice acting was spot on and the music was good too. The animation was also very smooth. Keep up the good work, LASF. mini/smile

Thanks for the kind words! mini/bigsmile

/lateresponse

It's not that funny until the ending line over the credits, but that one line's delivery sells everything.

The short didn't try to be big or ambitious, sticking to the one set and less complex animation, and relied on the dialog to drive the story onwards. This wasn't a bad trade off by any means, and lead to quite an interesting conclusion. That's not to say the set and animation were bad, as they were far from up, but with attention drawn to the dialog, those things tend to not be as noticeable, no matter the quality.

For being so obvious a subject, I can't recall any other entries making use of this kind of plot, so congratulations on finding a new twist to the character of the overused Easter Bunny.

Simple, yet so deep. This was really great, especially the animation. You have improved so much, which is really cool to see. mini/wink