Topic: Star Wars Rebels 3

Directory Link

Star Wars Rebels 3

YouTube

After Biggs and Elianna escaped the tuskenraiders camp, they returned to burned shack of Biggs. They must now leave Tatooine and head back to Yavin System. They need a pilot. Old friend of Biggs knows a good pilot named Kyle Kartan. He proves his loyalty and gets them trough the Star Wars Space Battle. But Biggs old friends seems to have a double agenda with Darth Vader. Will the Rebels get through and finally reach their destination. Follow these Star Wars Episodes.

Re: Star Wars Rebels 3

I'm a big fan of yours anyway, and this episode only reaffirmed why. Your sets are delightful, your animation's very smooth, likeable characters, good sound mixing, good lighting...the list goes on. I really can only commend you for this, your work is truly awesome.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Great work man, this is fantastic. I really love the artistic use of your sets. Would you mind telling us what you use to make the houses/buildings? Is it cardboard/do you paint it or color it and do you hold it in place? Would love to know!

Or if anyone else knows please share!

Otherwise excellent job, as Jampot has already mentioned all the characters are easily likeable.

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

As Divine and jampot have said, the characters and well thought out and likeable , the story is really good and the lighting is absolutely incredible in some scenes.
Therefore the only critique I have is the zooming in on the minifigure faces. It slightly distracts me from the story whenever I see this and I think a cut to the face is better than a zoom, then again this is just my opinion. Overall, great job!

Last edited by LMDigitalMovies (February 26, 2015 (06:32am))

jampot wrote:

I'm a big fan of yours anyway, and this episode only reaffirmed why. Your sets are delightful, your animation's very smooth, likeable characters, good sound mixing, good lighting...the list goes on. I really can only commend you for this, your work is truly awesome.

Thank you for your kind words.

Divine wrote:

Great work man, this is fantastic. I really love the artistic use of your sets. Would you mind telling us what you use to make the houses/buildings? Is it cardboard/do you paint it or color it and do you hold it in place? Would love to know!
Or if anyone else knows please share!
Otherwise excellent job, as Jampot has already mentioned all the characters are easily likeable.
Sincerely,
Divine.

Thank you.

As for the sets there is a video on my channel that covers that a bit.

But in short, it is cardboard from packaging's like cereal, baby milk as well from shipment boxes. I use mainly paint, water based, cheapest I can get. Some cases I use printings, I did that here on small details like posters and buttons.  Weathering I paint by hand, I use a dish cleaning sponge to smear out the paint.
To hold it in place I use bricks behind. In most cases I make the models to fit between the lego studs. However many new sets for this episode was not the case. I keep them in place with lego bricks behind, aside as well in the foreground, things like bins and so on.

If you have any questions please let me know.

LMDigitalMovies wrote:

As Divine and jampot have said, the characters and well thought out and likeable , the story is really good and the lighting is absolutely incredible in some scenes.
Therefore the only critique I have is the zooming in on the minifigure faces. It slightly distracts me from the story whenever I see this and I think a cut to the face is better than a zoom, then again this is just my opinion. Overall, great job!

Thank you, I'm glad to hear about the story. Years ago between 2001 and 2004 I was not getting compliments for story. My stories we're back then just not enough. I knew it was one of my greatest weakness.

This series just gets better with each episode. I must say your dedication to the series shows in how well everything is executed.
Well done.

Thanks a lot for that TitanPictures! You explained it perfectly none the less I watched the video as well mini/lol I have started practicing myself. Thanks for the great inspiration! I have been looking for a new way to build my sets.

Thanks man mini/smile I can't wait for the next episode!

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw