Topic: BreadHard

Directory Link

BreadHard

BreadHard on YouTube
Brick-à-Brack

This is my participation for the BIM challenge "Chainsaw", with a little script...

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

Re: BreadHard

As much as it would be disappointing to lose, i'd be honored to lose to you. that's a good brickfilm.

Ooh, it's been a while since I've seen a full brickfilm based on an animation challenge theme, and this is a great one! You managed some really good comedic timing here. I thought the punchline with the table was very funny and the big pause before it happened really added to it. Great work!

Last edited by Penta (February 14, 2015 (09:07am))

That was cool. I like the lightning effect. the only problem I saw was that the knife and the chainsaw cuts did not seem correct, physics-wise, because for the amount of swing he put into both the knife and chainsaw, it slowed down right before he hit the bread. Other than that, I liked it.

However, I didn't under understand the lady was saying, so I can't comment on the joke.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Sorry for the girl that was me who made the voice... She said :

"Hi honey ! I see you have found the pottery bread I've made  ! I've been looking for it everywhere for my workshop but you have found it back ! Thank you !"

Thank you for your comments ! mini/delirium

I liked how you did an entire movie off of the animation challenge, not many do that. I enjoyed the movie as a movie, but I honestly think that the actual animation of the chainsaw was not as well done as some others. After all, the majority of the chainsaw scenes were not even animated.

But please, don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed the movie. I also really liked the lightning effects, and the lighting overall was pleasant.

I never thought of doing that before. I think I'll make a story out of an animation challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!
Awesome movie, the lightning was pretty cool.

Like Rio said some of the physics were wrong.

Keep it up!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Thank you for you're comments ! mini/mrgreen