Topic: 2 Awesome Guys Episode 1 - 'Renewal'

Directory Link

2 Awesome Guys Episode 1 - 'Renewal'

YouTube

Mediocre comedy? References in a script that was written almost 2 years ago? What could possibly go wrong!

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: 2 Awesome Guys Episode 1 - 'Renewal'

Well, now I regret me decision to voice act. The film was good, but the use of the language was totally unnecessary, and I wish my name was not associated with it. Next time, I shall ask questions before I voice act.

But besides that, the film was fine, the explosions were kind of funny, and the whole trailer thing was funny. It's just the language...

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Well, now I regret me decision to voice act. The film was good, but the use of the language was totally unnecessary, and I wish my name was not associated with it. Next time, I shall ask questions before I voice act.

But besides that, the film was fine, the explosions were kind of funny, and the whole trailer thing was funny. It's just the language...

While I understand what you mean, I think that it was important so as to convey the cheesiness and general tropes of most Hollywood trailers, thus the large number of explosions. You're probably right, and I'm just grasping at straws, but I do think that it was needed.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but thanks for voicing anyway. mini/smile

Last edited by JacobCrow (January 18, 2015 (01:04pm))

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

uhh, I think you can use language like that in PG films, honestly I think you are over reacting rioforce, from your initial reaction I though they would be dropping f-bombs or something.

Well, I guess I did sort of over-react. Sorry about that. But I prefer that my voice not be used along side even mild language. But like I said, the trailer was good aside from that.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b