Topic: [THAC XII] Good Morning Simons - Cows, Ears and Hospitals

Directory Link

Good Morning Simons (THAC XII entry)

YouTube

My entry to THAC XII. Not amazing but I'm just happy I managed to complete it within the time limit. Also this is the first time I've completed a brickfilm in over 2 years so bare that in mind.

A story about cows, ears and hospitals.

Thank you to this community for encouraging me to brickfilm again. Hopefully you'll see many more from me in the near future.
BTW: The horse was originally going to be a cow, I just couldn't find mine...

Last edited by BoatsAreRockable (January 4, 2015 (06:02am))

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Re: [THAC XII] Good Morning Simons - Cows, Ears and Hospitals

"MOOOO" I think it worked better as a horse than as a cow. mini/lol

I couldn't understand a couple of lines, but that's OK, I still enjoyed this one. The comedy was very nice, and the animation was great too. If you would had an elf-hair brick, you could have put it on the old guy instead of sticky-tac for ears. But that's a very very minor opinion. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

That was a fun film. For me it felt very reminiscent of the style of some of the older brickfilms, which is nice to see. Glad to see you back in the brickfilming saddle! mini/bigsmile

also

Spoiler (click to read)

that horse

Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed it. mini/smile  I'll do my best to work on improving the dialogue for next time

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

I'VE GOT NO EARS!

That line caught me off guard and I burst out laughing on the first viewing. I really liked the concept of a minifigure wanting ears. It was different.

As far as constructive criticism goes, I'd suggest securing your set and camera better to avoid bumps.

Also I hope to see more brickfilms from you this year! I see that there's something about "Red Hats" in your signature, so I'll be looking forward to that.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png