Topic: Beat Down

Directory Link

Beat Down

YouTube

Two people fight to the death.
Some gore

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Re: Beat Down

It is several tests put into one.
Here's a list with my reviews.

Tossing a pan from one hand to the other - Pass
Flipping over a barrel - Satisfied but could be better
Doing a front flip whilst tossing a barrel on someone's head and flipping them - ridiculous, but satisfied. Lost some frames
Getting out of a barrel - Satisfied but could be better
Slow motion chair break - Not good enough
Dish and lamp fight - Pass but could be better
Punching - Looked like slapping
Pushing - Good
Smashing someone with a goblin - Bad
Jump and punch - looked like a mid-air neck snap
Walking with camera pan - Good
Opening and closing a drawer - First one was bad, the second one was good
Punch from behind - Too quick
Cupboard door slamming - Satisfied
Blood splatter on objects - Good but not timed well enough
Blood splatter one person - Could've made the blood go in mid-air before landing on the police
Zoom out - Too quick

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

I must say, I was very surprised at the amount of talent you have. I was not expecting a smoothly animated video.

I would have liked the set to have some walls to add detail, but this is just a test compilation, so that isn't necessary. The set bumps were also very distracting, so maybe consider taping down the baseplate and try not bumping your camera.

Other than that, great test compilation.

LMDigitalMovies wrote:

I must say, I was very surprised at the amount of talent you have. I was not expecting a smoothly animated video.

I would have liked the set to have some walls to add detail, but this is just a test compilation, so that isn't necessary. The set bumps were also very distracting, so maybe consider taping down the baseplate and try not bumping your camera.

Other than that, great test compilation.

Thank you LMDM.
I've considered having walls in the set and even attempted to add some, but I lack in bricks. As for the set bumps, the base plate isn't taped down and I've encountered several bumps. My baseplate is actually raised on books and paper so the edges are hanging off the air. I cannot tape the edges to the table thus I rely on the weight of my set. If the set is heavy, the base plate would be hard to move. As you can see in my video, the set is small and light, so there'll be more set bumps.

I hope to get more bricks so I can build walls for future videos.

Youtube

-FilmyGuy1